- Continuing Education & Community Events
- Up to $49,000
- Full Time
Please visit http://www.lcsc.edu/humanresources/benefit.htm to view our benefit package.
Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of Director of Continuing Education & Community Events and Center for Arts & History.
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications, up to $49,000.
Degree Requirement: Master's Degree
- 5 years experience managing, organizing, and implementing events
- 3 years experience with grant writing, budget preparation, and strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and manage staff
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends in addition to regular weekly schedule
- Experience managing large events
- Experience coordinating noncredit classes and/or workshops
Responsibilities: Include enhancing the visibility of LCSC through quality programming and educational opportunities, developing and monitoring budgets, supervising staff, coordinating activities with community organizations and campus departments, administer grants, and serve as a liasion between LCSC and the LC Valley.
Application Procedure: Upload your cover letter, resume, and three professional references. Application review will begin October 22, 2012.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.