- 16-Nov-2016 to 31-May-2017 (MST)
- Social Work Program
- 45,000 - 47,000
- Full Time
The benefit package for employees includes reduced tuition for employees and eligible dependents; medical/dental/vision coverage; life insurance; short/long term disability; and no-cost access to the campus fitness center and many on-campus events.
Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of Social Work Instructor / Title IV-E Unit Coordinator to be stationed in either the main campus in Lewiston or at the outreach center in Coeur d'Alene.
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications: $45,000 - $47,000
Degree Requirement: MSW
- Two years post-MSW practice experience
- Current State of Idaho Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or working toward licensure, and meet qualifications for a Chief of Social Work
- Recognized practicum experience in public child welfare
- Experience as a practicum instructor, educator, or teacher
- Experience working with diverse populations
PhD in Social Work or related discipline preferred. Preference will be given to applicants who can teach across the curriculum and/or who have experience with child/family services, especially with IDHW's Children and Family Services (CFS) or Children's Mental Health (CMH).
Duties include teaching 12 credits/year, both in class and online; advising students; engaging in institutional service and professional development; recruiting students for the IV-E program; and other responsibilities as assigned by LCSC and IDHW. Some travel is expected.
Application Procedure: Please upload the following documents
- Cover Letter
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official graduate transcripts (can be emailed to email@example.com)
Position will remain open until filled.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!