- 07-Apr-2017 to 05-May-2017 (MST)
- $40,000 - $50,000
- Full Time
The benefit package for employees includes reduced tuition for employees and eligible dependents; medical/dental/vision coverage; life insurance; short/long term disability; and no-cost access to the campus fitness center and many on-campus events
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications $40,000 - $50,000
Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, staff, administrators, officials, news media, fans and the public
- Demonstrated effectiveness in dealing with a variety of administrative levels and diverse groups of people
- Experience in intercollegiate athletics preferably in game management or events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and design applications such as InDesign or Photoshop
- Master's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, sponsorships, event planning or community outreach
- Experience supervising employees
- Experience in Intercollegiate athletics
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Will require work on nights, weekends and holidays
About the Position: The Assistant Athletic Director will play an integral role and is responsible for the oversight, development and implementation of comprehensive marketing and promotion plans for Lewis-Clark State College Athletics in order to market, promote, brand and enhance all facets of the athletic department while fostering innovative and collaborative efforts to engage the students, staff, alumni, supporters and prospective fans of LCSC.
Reporting to the Athletic Director, this position will plan and execute all promotions/advertising at home athletic events and will be responsible for the overall management and daily operations of assigned areas, which includes supervision and delegation of event management of all LCSC athletic events. This position will also secure sponsorship of all signage at athletic facilities, and cultivate new sponsorship opportunities.
Application Procedure: Please upload your cover letter, resume, and three references.
Application deadline is May 5, 2017.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Lewis-Clark State College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer which promotes the free exchange of ideas in an environment that celebrates the dignity, worth, and contributions of all individuals. In that spirit, we seek a broad spectrum of candidates including women, people from all cultural backgrounds, and individuals with disabilities. The State of Idaho provides veterans preference in employment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!