- 07-Mar-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Nursing & Health Sciences
- Full Time
The benefit package for employees includes reduced tuition for employees and eligible dependents; medical/dental/vision coverage; life insurance; short/long term disability; and no-cost access to the campus fitness center and many on-campus events.
Lewis-Clark State College invites applications for the position of Division Chair and Associate Professor/Professor of Nursing & Health Sciences.
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications, starting at $80,000.
Degree Requirement: Masters in Nursing
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in higher education.
- Recent administrative and leadership experience.
- A record of effective teaching, service, scholarship, and collegiality.
- Ability to lead dynamic and growing programs, including PN, BSN, RN-BSN, and RS.
- Must be able to obtain unencumbered ID and WA RN licensure
- Meet faculty health and background check requirements
- PhD, EdD, or Doctorate in Nursing
- We seek an experienced leader with expertise in developing, delivering, and strengthening high quality Nursing and Radiographic Science programs. Successful candidates will have experience working in health care and higher education; a record of 5 or more years of progressively responsible experience in a supervisory capacity within an academic environment; experience with professional accreditation and assessment; experience partnering with health care institutions for clinical placements; experience with online education; and evidence of excellent management, team-building, and communication skills.
The Division Chair reports to the Dean of Academic Programs and functions as a member of the Chairs' Council and the Academic Programs Chairs' Council. The Chair is the chief academic officer for the division, providing leadership for professional accreditations, all division programs and personnel; communication with division, college leadership, clinical site partners, higher education partners, and other stakeholders; and ensuring division compliance with college and state policies and procedures. The Chair administers division budgets, personnel processes (including, but not limited to, hiring, assignment of duties, evaluation, professional development, faculty promotion & tenure) curriculum development and assessment of division instructional programs, student advising, and conflict resolution. The Chair teaches and serves on college committees as assigned. The Chair coordinates efforts with other Chairs, college units, outreach centers, and college leadership to support the LCSC's role and mission.
Application Procedure: Please upload the following documents
- Letter of Application
- Statement of Leadership Philosophy
- Contact Information for 5 References
- Graduate Transcripts
Application deadline is March 31, 2017.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check. LCSC is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!